Question Which 2-pin LED controller would I need for Antec's NX210 case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 10, 2019
Hi there,

I own an Antec NX210 PC case which has 4 LED fans. It also has a button to change colors but it's not coming with a controller. So I was looking for some controller (Antec's LED button is having a 2-PIN cable attached to it) but I'm confused from the veriaty (checked Amazon and Ali Express).

Will anyone here be able to help finding the needed controller?
You can see a photo of the cable on the product page here: https://antec.com/product/case/nx210.php

Here's a screenshot (better click on the image to also see the description).

nx210-pdt03.png

TIA.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naveedhasan
Jan 31, 2020
Hello, I got my NX210 case yesterday, any luck finding a solution?
I have Asus prime b450-m motherboard.
The 4 fans that came with it have 4 pin Molex passthrough connectors, is there any way to connect them to the 4-pin chassis fan headers on the motherboard? I have connected all the fans to the PSU molex connectors and I'm not able to find any adapters/convertors.

Dec 10, 2019
Hello, I got my NX210 case yesterday, any luck finding a solution?
I have Asus prime b450-m motherboard.
The 4 fans that came with it have 4 pin Molex passthrough connectors, is there any way to connect them to the 4-pin chassis fan headers on the motherboard? I have connected all the fans to the PSU molex connectors and I'm not able to find any adapters/convertors.
Unfortunately I didn't find a solution. I even addressed this issue to Antec themselves by email, but all I got from them is I need to buy a pack of 3 RGB fans with a controller and use it in their case. Funny, isn't it? And no, they don't sell the controller separately. Here's the screenshot they sent me.

antec.jpg

Jan 31, 2020
Unfortunately I didn't find a solution. I even addressed this issue to Antec themselves by email, but all I got from them is I need to buy a pack of 3 RGB fans with a controller and use it in their case. Funny, isn't it? And no, they don't sell the controller separately. Here's the screenshot they sent me.

antec.jpg

Thanks for the reply. At least you got a reply from Antec, they did not even bother to reply to my email.

Any information on what kind of fans are preinstalled in this case? Mine have molex power connectors but with 4 pins. I have some questions that I am not able to find any answers.
Are they PWM capable?
Can we use this(ARGB controller with case button support) with these fans? If yes, how to connect the fans to the controller?

I am a total noob when it comes to RGB stuff, any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

tarqzaro

Commendable
Dec 26, 2017
Hello @Ring_C and everyone.

I've got Antec NX210 last month. I've read your replys and i couldn't understand yet how to change the colours (effects) please if anyone has done it let me know how! I've mailed Antec last month and they never answered.
thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.