Which 24" 1920*1200 IPS Monitor?

Contingency Plan

Honorable
Apr 2, 2013
What's the best value 24" IPS 1920*1200 monitor around? I do a lot of browsing, some gaming (mostly RTS) and photoediting, and I'll probably end up buying two of them. I live in the UK. I don't care about inputs.

Thin bezels for multimonitor are appreciated, but value is the biggest concern. Would like nice contrast/colours if possible.

Edit: I'm looking to spend in the region of £200 on each monitor - I don't mind going a little higher; say to £250.

Thanks for your help!

Well it's hard to say what's the best but i would recommend you check out
Samsung 23" S23A700D
Thinnest Bezel Monitor
thinnest bezel monitorDemand for thin bezel monitors for mostly Eyefinity and 3d Surround gaming , Samsung has took their development team and created one of thinnest bezel monitors available today. The S23A950D is a dream come true.Samsung's technology allows it to display bright and beautiful colors without the same lag in response time from which IPS panels suffer. The stand and bezel of the monitor are unique in appearance, though the extension of the bezel on the bottom might prove distracting when viewed from a lower angle. It comes with a motion sensor that turns the monitor on and off, which can help reduce power consumption without interfering with usage. A typical contrast ratio of 3000:1 is worth noting.Also the Dell U2412M sticks out as a great value e-IPS display with decent color reproduction, wide viewing angles, and a low 9.4ms input lag.

Ultimately with the Dell U2412M you get one of the better pictures available in a modest price range and a IPS monitor that won't bog you down while gaming.Here is a link to a very good web site with a comprehensive list of IPS monitors:

http://www.pchardwarehelp.com/guides/s-ips-lcd-list.php

You can click on the names of most monitors to go to highly detailed technical reviews.