Question which 3 laptops would be recommeneded under 50000 in india?? and why ? from online stores or other retail shops doesnt matter

May 21, 2019
i want 8 gigs of ram
2gb graphics
1tb hdd
ssd optional
not above 2.5kg
decent design
fhd display
above mentioned manadatory

I don't know about anyone else on this forum who contributes a lot of time and effort, but the ones I do know, are not from India.
What this means is that we generally have no idea what companies you can order parts from and so without "local" websites where you can get parts from it's hard to find.
Failing that, you can get everything from Newegg.com but import surcharges come with that, but they are a really good company and I have used them many times when working in other countries who don't have the best selection.

Kamal007v

Honorable
Nov 15, 2014
https://www.amazon.in/Acer-AN515-42...2:1318476031&rnid=1318475031&s=gateway&sr=8-5 This will exceed your expectations and extra 200gm in weight too lol. I know it's 1000INR expensive than your budget but tbh i wouldn't go with anything less than this if i buy a laptop in 2019. Recently bought a bit expensive Intel equipped model from this same series for my friend. It has been nothing but happy days for him. You may find a better deal offline tbh. Online wise i wouldnt trust any other site than amazon india.

May 21, 2019
I don't know about anyone else on this forum who contributes a lot of time and effort, but the ones I do know, are not from India.
What this means is that we generally have no idea what companies you can order parts from and so without "local" websites where you can get parts from it's hard to find.
Failing that, you can get everything from Newegg.com but import surcharges come with that, but they are a really good company and I have used them many times when working in other countries who don't have the best selection.

thnx bro for answering... but still apart from thinking of countries suggest one under 700$

May 21, 2019
ok brother....... thnq and what do u thin
https://www.amazon.in/Acer-AN515-42-15-6-inch-Windows-Graphics/dp/B07GYF15LN/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=LAPTOP&qid=1558460917&refinements=p_89:Acer|HP,p_72:1318476031&rnid=1318475031&s=gateway&sr=8-5 This will exceed your expectations and extra 200gm in weight too lol. I know it's 1000INR expensive than your budget but tbh i wouldn't go with anything less than this if i buy a laptop in 2019. Recently bought a bit expensive Intel equipped model from this same series for my friend. It has been nothing but happy days for him. You may find a better deal offline tbh. Online wise i wouldnt trust any other site than amazon india.

ok brother....... thnq and what do u think about acer e515 model with NVIDIA mx150

Please stop "bro"-ing… That would be more than enough for some people to contribute.

And I'd go with @ElectrO_90 - majority of people here have no idea what Indian market looks like. You should ask this question on an Indian forum, where people know what is being sold.

TRENDING THREADS