Which 670 should I go with?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^I has that one and it works great. However like I've stated in other threads I felt like when I called Gigabyte for help that I was calling some corner sushi restaurant just very unprofessional and they were telling me that if I were to RMA the card that I would have a 4 week turn around so YIKES! Luckily my card ended up being okay. With EVGA the turn around is quick as I live near both there headquarters it would take a week in comparison.

timnswede

Honorable
Apr 26, 2012
Well just one last question, is there anywhere I can find a chart that compares the temps that the cards run at? Searching for coolest 670 didn't really help me out lol. My room gets rather hot in the summer, so I prefer a card that runs cooler over one that is quieter.

timnswede

Honorable
Apr 26, 2012
Well thank you guys very much for all the information. I am now deciding between the gigabyte or the evga ftw sig 2, but I have until Friday so I am sure I'll figure out what to get.

Big thanks to bigcyco1 and bigshootr8, both you guys deserve best answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.