[SOLVED] Which AIB 5700xt to get?

Solution
I would recommend the RX5700 XT from the PowerColor Red Devil version I just seen it today that this AIB is way more better than the other one or you can check it out with Jayztwocents youtube PC reviewer

the performance is so good that it could beat the RTX 2080 in some aspect and way better than the RTX 2070 Super and it is more cheaper than those cards

EndEffeKt_24

Commendable
Mar 27, 2019
I dont know. In germany you got to pay a rather huge bonus for lets say a Strix close to 490 euro. While the sapphire pulse is goin for like 420.
In regards to the current reviews I would take a Powercolor red devil or an Asus Strix IF they fit the case and are not significantly more expensive than the Sapphire Pulse which got good reviews in its own right.

Aug 18, 2019
I would recommend the RX5700 XT from the PowerColor Red Devil version I just seen it today that this AIB is way more better than the other one or you can check it out with Jayztwocents youtube PC reviewer

the performance is so good that it could beat the RTX 2080 in some aspect and way better than the RTX 2070 Super and it is more cheaper than those cards

Solution

TRENDING THREADS