Which antivirus should I use ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhraneel Roy

Distinguished
May 29, 2014
I just bought Net Protector total security and it is currently installed and activated, it has many features but I think it us not woo good ! , then I bought a Kaspersky antivirus, just the Normal edition.

Which antivirus should I use ?
Kaspersky has less features but it has a gaming profile where is disables notification while gaming !
But in net protector it does not have a gaming profile but other than everything is ok.
So when I play games I have to press "exit" in Net Protector icon in the bottom of the screen.

Which should I use and which is good for protecting my pc ?

Zothik

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2011
Malwarebytes is great for doing scans.
Personally I use AVG Free as my standard antivirus program. It runs well and I have never had any issues with viruses on my computer.
So all you need is AVG and common sense, and you shouldn't stumble upon any issues whatsoever.

Zothik

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2011

Net Protector shouldn't be that good, and many people are having issues with it. Also, the costumer service is bad.
Since you already bought Kaspersky you should go with that. I have heard many great things about it.
AVG is a nice free solution, which is why I mentioned it.
In this case I would say: Kaspersky > AVG > Net Protector.

Hope this helps!

Leena_

Reputable
Sep 30, 2015

Leena_

Reputable
Sep 30, 2015
i m using Venkasure Total Internet Security.really Venkasure is the best antivirus because i feel the scanning speed and even you can play games while scanning is going on .venkasure is very light on your system.

Status
Not open for further replies.