Question Which Asus BIOS are you using ?

BottleRedNeck

Prominent
Feb 19, 2022
It seems that ASUS has silently removed the warranty void disclaimer from their BIOS page now, but is still on beta:

I've bought an Asus B650E-E motherboard just before Gamers Nexus videos came out, but I'm unsure if I want to build with that motherboard at all. It's going to be used with a 7800 X3D.

Which BIOS are you guys running for your Asus boards, and do you think it's safe to install the beta versions now that the warranty void disclaimers are gone?

xx12amanxx

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2007
It seems that ASUS has silently removed the warranty void disclaimer from their BIOS page now, but is still on beta:

I've bought an Asus B650E-E motherboard just before Gamers Nexus videos came out, but I'm unsure if I want to build with that motherboard at all. It's going to be used with a 7800 X3D.

Which BIOS are you guys running for your Asus boards, and do you think it's safe to install the beta versions now that the warranty void disclaimers are gone?
I would just return it if possible. Who wants the experience of building a new rig ruined by the paranoia that it could blow up, randomly at any time.

Gamernexus also found that even with their new BIOS Asus was still inaccurately reading vcore voltage IE the system was telling the user it was lower then it really was. 😳 Ridiculous