Which Be A Better Choice For The Best Gaming Monitor For 2K And 4K

Black-Bird_04

Honorable
Jun 9, 2012
Hello everyone,

just need your guys help in looking for a awesome gaming monitor. Right now I got a Samsung 28ich 4K monitor but would like a gaming one. Hear people saying if you have the money, gaming monitors are best way to go. So should I be going for a 2K gaming one, which allows me to run everything at max settings and keep the cost down or go for a 4K but won't have everything at max which is the MXAA etc (is it really worth it?)

My problem right now is this, I have this Samsung 4k monitor, and I can't play Rainbow Six Siege at max 4k. I can max everything BUT i can't do the MXAA or TSAA at MAX settings. It needs 8.1GB of video memory. So I was thinking best to get a 2k?? I just want every game I play at MAX settings, and looks amazing. I don't really care of cost too much but i would like to get the best value.

Here is my rig:

CPU: i7-6700K
GPU: Two 980TI'S in SLI
PSU: GOLD 1300W
RAM: 32GB DDR4
SSD: Samsung Evo 850 SSD 500GB

just don't know which monitor to go for and would I be happy with 2k? Also is 2k gaming monitors better and looks nicer than my basic 4k monitor?

Black-Bird_04

Honorable
Jun 9, 2012

Which modles would you go for?

Black-Bird_04

Honorable
Jun 9, 2012

what about ASUS ROG PG278Q? Doesn't seem any big different's, other than it's cheaper than the ASUS ROG PG279Q

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts