which blu-ray 3d software

madcap42

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2012
Hi, people's i'm looking for a software program which will run my 3d blu-ray films, i am using the trial version of corel windvd 11 pro which if i buy will cost £60 is there anything cheaper or better other than powerdvd as i have tried that ans SOME discs will not play tru 3d like windvd does please any suggestions ?

Solution
The best 3d blu-ray player softwares is either windvd 11 pro or CyberLink PowerDVD (you need at least ultra version to play 3d), and TotalMedia Theatre. You can try all of them then buy the one you like.
I had the windvd 11pro but I don't like it because 1) Too slow to start the program to play 3d moves, 2) it don't compatible win8. The #1 is the main reason, I try the trial version of powerDVD 11 ultra before.
And there is not any free 3d blu-ray player software and you have to buy it.

madcap42

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2012

thanks i will do

The best 3d blu-ray player softwares is either windvd 11 pro or CyberLink PowerDVD (you need at least ultra version to play 3d), and TotalMedia Theatre. You can try all of them then buy the one you like.
I had the windvd 11pro but I don't like it because 1) Too slow to start the program to play 3d moves, 2) it don't compatible win8. The #1 is the main reason, I try the trial version of powerDVD 11 ultra before.
And there is not any free 3d blu-ray player software and you have to buy it.

Solution

madcap42

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2012

yeah thanks just tried totalmedia it's more expensive than corel windvd11 pro i think as you say there are no FREE ones i'll have to be suckered into lol buying corel as powerdvd will not play promethous in tru 3d for some unbeknown reason atleast not on my system ?? thanks though for your answer's

madcap42

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2012
Added note: It makes me wish i could write a software program i would sell a 3d blu-ray program for HALF the price these RIP OFF merchants are selling there one for and still make a killing lol ALSO the actual hard ware devices are usually cheaper than the software where's the logic

madcap42

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2012

i'll lookout for that thanks