Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sumukh_Bhagat

Honorable
Nov 11, 2012
Which Graphics Card would fit better in these configurations:

i5 3470
ASRock H77 Pro4/MVP Motherboard
G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) PC RAM (F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL)
Corsair CMPSU-500CXV2UK 500 Watts PSU

***1ST option and 4TH option are different cards***

I'd say they're all solid choices. When I buy a card, I choose the GPU first (as you have done) and then just buy the cheapest example I can find from a brand I trust (and all the brands you have listed should be fine). If there are issues, you just send it back anyway for a refund.

Only thing I'd mention is that if you're not overclocking, a factory overclock can provide a nice little bit of extra performance over a stock model, BUT if you're planning on adding a second card in SLI a year or two down the line when they're cheaper, it's a much better idea to buy a stock model. Cards in SLI need to match and run at the same clock speeds, and if you don't want to change the clock speed then you'll want two that are the same speed by default. The selection of cards will obvious decrease as time goes by, and if you buy the second when they've almost stopped selling them, chances of matching your factory overclock would be reduced.

Sumukh_Bhagat

Honorable
Nov 11, 2012

I think I should go with the Gigabyte because its a little cheaper + a good brand. I liked the MSI too but I've heard that they are overvolting their cards, I don't want my Card to give any problem after a year or two. ZOTAC is a lot costly, I've not mentioned the AMP! edition because its even costly than GTX 670.

No more upgrading in near future, unless I grow up and start earning money. I've to be attentive in studies also.
I don't mind if after 2 years I'll not be able to play on Ultra, I can even play on 800x600 with Low settings until it gives good FPS.

Sumukh_Bhagat

Honorable
Nov 11, 2012

According to your Chart I think I should go with Gigabyte.
Gigabyte is alot cheaper than the Asus.
Both Asus cards are 2000 Rupees more than the MSI and Gigabyte, If you convert them into Dollars its around 36$ or 22 British pounds. That is alot, according to the chart Gigabyte performed better and is cheaper, so I'll go with it.

prototype18

Distinguished

I read all the review before to give u the best answer.

http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardware-canucks-reviews/56432-gtx-660-ti-roundup-asus-evga-gigabyte-galaxy-msi-24.html

Asus was the winner so that's why i suggested it :)