Which Brand Gtx780ti is the overall best?

MrSnict

Honorable
Dec 29, 2012
Having been offered a rather absurd amount of money for my custom Gtx780, I've decided to upgrade. I'm dedicating about £600 to the Graphics card alone. If anyone can give me another recommendation for that price, I'd be happy to consider it, but I would like an answer to my original question.

What after market gtx780ti is overall the best right out of the box?
I dont intend to OC OR Watercool, and would like to be able to melt virtually anything without any problem.
I'm rather cautious about the Kingpin edition as it seems like it's way to much for the use I'd get out of it.

My Gtx780 was a TwinFrozr design and I maintained it to be the best GPU I've ever owned, but I'd like to hear other people first.
All thoughts welcome.
:)

Solution
I'll second GuatoNoP01 on that. The two reasons I decided to go with the Superclocked version was because I like the way the cooler looks through my window, and because I like the idea of blowing the hot air directly out of my case rather than dumping it in my case. Don't mind, since the performance is very similar and the SC's pretty :D

Basically, if you like the Titan-style blower cooler, the Superclocked is the best, but if you like aftermarket better, there's no beating the Classy.

MrSnict

Honorable
Dec 29, 2012

I might be wrong, but isn't that version not available to the public and only made it for test of concept?

Eggz

Distinguished
I'll second GuatoNoP01 on that. The two reasons I decided to go with the Superclocked version was because I like the way the cooler looks through my window, and because I like the idea of blowing the hot air directly out of my case rather than dumping it in my case. Don't mind, since the performance is very similar and the SC's pretty :D

Basically, if you like the Titan-style blower cooler, the Superclocked is the best, but if you like aftermarket better, there's no beating the Classy.

Solution
evga classified 780ti kingpin is the fastest clocked out of the box and easily the most advanced pcb ever produced. but if your not going to water cool volt mod and shoot for the moon then its not worth spending the money. just get the regular 780ti classified. after that it would be the lightning.