which brand should i choose?

hboyvn

Reputable
May 14, 2014
hi im thinking about getting new wifi router for my house the problem is my house got quite thick wall (60-70cm each layer at least) so my old router have trouble reaching even 10m(or less) so anyone can give me some advice about which brand should i choose? in my country most brand is TPLINK(which im using and ...not that well) ,totolink, buffalo, tenda(my 2nd router that peform better than TPLINK but it desendant...meh not so much),linksys and asus.so i just wanna know which one better for indoor thick wall house and my budget is about 100-150$

Solution
Unfortunately, even the best consumer routers will not function well with very thick walls and heavy building materials. Your best bet would probably be to add a few wireless access points by running Ethernet cable to distant areas in the house.

RealBeast

Titan
Unfortunately, even the best consumer routers will not function well with very thick walls and heavy building materials. Your best bet would probably be to add a few wireless access points by running Ethernet cable to distant areas in the house.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS