[SOLVED] which brand to buy 2080S/2070 ?

radwan3

Honorable
Aug 25, 2014
Hi there,

So I have not make u my mind aout wether to go for 2080 Super or 2070 super .. or maybe without super to save few bucks ... in either way , I just wanted to know which is the best brand to buy ? which one has the least defective hardware rate and can last for long ? I will be getting it internationally and if it doesnt work for some reason it will be troubling to replace and long waiting ... so I hope u can advise me for best brand with least issues ,,

Solution
Which brand really comes down to what you like as most RTX 2080 Supers and RTX 2070 will boost to around 2000MHz or just under regardless of what it says on the box. MSI, EVGA are the stand out brands for me with ASUS just seeming to charge a bit too much.

I can highly recommend the MSI Gaming X Trio as I have the RTX 2080 version and it has stellar temps and boost with great overclocking headroom. You can;t go wrong with EVGA as they have great customer support and that is something worth keeping in m,ind when you are spending this amount of money..

Personally, go the RTX 2080 super route as that will provide longevity and is one hell of a powerhouse GPU and I am an advocate of buying the best you can afford for your budget so that...
Which brand really comes down to what you like as most RTX 2080 Supers and RTX 2070 will boost to around 2000MHz or just under regardless of what it says on the box. MSI, EVGA are the stand out brands for me with ASUS just seeming to charge a bit too much.

I can highly recommend the MSI Gaming X Trio as I have the RTX 2080 version and it has stellar temps and boost with great overclocking headroom. You can;t go wrong with EVGA as they have great customer support and that is something worth keeping in m,ind when you are spending this amount of money..

Personally, go the RTX 2080 super route as that will provide longevity and is one hell of a powerhouse GPU and I am an advocate of buying the best you can afford for your budget so that afterwards you do not regret and wonder whether you should have bought the more powerful version.....If you are after super high refresh rate so 144Hz and above or 2k, 4k, just get the RTX 2080 super and be done with....

Reactions: radwan3
Solution