[SOLVED] Which budget brand of rx 570 4gb is best for aftereffects

Aug 9, 2019
Which brand of amd rx 570 4gb gpu is best for aftereffects, 3d animation (blender) and video editing.

I won't use it for gaming. I am on a budget so I want to know which brand is best with fast performance and good cooling and also cheap with high quality for use as I mentioned above. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Solution
The BRAND doesn't matter, if the GPU model is the same, the RX 570 in your case. It won't affect the performance that much. Even though some custom AIB cards might be slightly factory overclocked, you can easily OC any GPU to match the core/mem clock speeds of the higher model.

When it comes to BUILD QUALITY, yes, brand does indeed matter. Go for either ASUS, MSI or Gigabyte. .
The BRAND doesn't matter, if the GPU model is the same, the RX 570 in your case. It won't affect the performance that much. Even though some custom AIB cards might be slightly factory overclocked, you can easily OC any GPU to match the core/mem clock speeds of the higher model.

When it comes to BUILD QUALITY, yes, brand does indeed matter. Go for either ASUS, MSI or Gigabyte. .

Solution
Aug 9, 2019

Can you say the best brand with oc

sdedu77

Respectable
Dec 9, 2018
As far as I could find, Nitro+ has the highest boost clock, althought it shouldn't make a huge difference. It depends on your budget and whether or not you buy new pr second hand. Also, if you can get the 8gb version for about the same price, go for it. Extra gb can be helpful for games usins a lot of graphics memory.