[SOLVED] Which car racing games can two players play offline?

Solution
Splitscreen?

DiRT series have Splitscreen (verify with the specific version you plan on buying). I still run DiRT Rally on my HTPC. It runs quite well on low end hardware (A8-5600K IGP)

Grid 2 - Was fun

I admittedly don't play a lot of racing games. I do have DiRT 4 on queue though.
Splitscreen?

DiRT series have Splitscreen (verify with the specific version you plan on buying). I still run DiRT Rally on my HTPC. It runs quite well on low end hardware (A8-5600K IGP)

Grid 2 - Was fun

I admittedly don't play a lot of racing games. I do have DiRT 4 on queue though.

Last edited:
Solution

JAMES X

Reputable
Mar 11, 2019
Splitscreen?

Grid 2 - Was fun

thank you man...If you know action splitscreen games to I will appreciate it...

Portal 2!!!!
Brothers - A tale of 2 sons
Left 4 Dead 2
A way out
Trine (series)
Rocket league

Games I haven't played
Gars of War 4
F1 Race Stars
Mortal Kombat X
Trials Fusion
Blaze Rush
Brawlhalla (like Super smash bros)

I've long thought that split screen gaming was nefariously omitted from PC games even though it's been generally available on consoles. Conspiracy!

Last edited:

JAMES X

Reputable
Mar 11, 2019
Portal 2!!!!
Brothers - A tale of 2 sons
Left 4 Dead 2
A way out
Trine (series)
Rocket league

Games I haven't played
Gars of War 4
F1 Race Stars
Mortal Kombat X
Trials Fusion
Blaze Rush
Brawlhalla (like Super smash bros)

I've long thought that split screen gaming was nefariously omitted from PC games even though it's been generally available on consoles. Conspiracy!
thank you ...you are the man..