[SOLVED] which case is the best ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nahyan_121

Reputable
Aug 30, 2017
so am building new pc and am torn between to cases and i dont know which one to pick i hope someone tell me which one the best

cooler master cosmos c700m

or

Thermaltake AH T600

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Between those two cases? Are those the only two options you have at your disposal? What will your innards for the build be? You don't need such a cumbersome case unless you intend to do a custom watercooling loop with some massive radiators(C700M). The Thremaltake case...I wish the design team at Thermaltake were let off.

Where are you located, what is your budget and what is your preferred site for purchase?

nahyan_121

Reputable
Aug 30, 2017
Between those two cases? Are those the only two options you have at your disposal? What will your innards for the build be? You don't need such a cumbersome case unless you intend to do a custom watercooling loop with some massive radiators(C700M). The Thremaltake case...I wish the design team at Thermaltake were let off.

Where are you located, what is your budget and what is your preferred site for purchase?
am looking for the best case i can find to my new powerful build that am gonna get am not big fan of watercooling you can say its complicated am gonna be using liquid cooling its simple and am not gonna do no overclock cuz its useless just normal stocked build i just want to experience something that i did not experienced ultra settings and incredible visuals that will blow my mind my current pc is like 6 years old + and finally i have the budget to get whatever i want

Last edited:

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
am looking for the best case i can find to my new powerful build that am gonna get am not big fan of watercooling you can say its complicated am gonna be using liquid cooling its simple and am not gonna do no overclock cuz its useless just normal stocked build i just want to experience something that i did not experienced ultra settings and incredible visuals that will blow my mind my current pc is like 6 years old + and finally i have the budget to get whatever i want
Since this is a gaming PC if you spend much more than this (it's fine to have a unlimited budget and their a difference in just throwing money away and building a gaming PC) then your just wasting your money. You would also need a 1440p monitor for this at the least if your using a 1080p monitor then save more and just get a 2080 Super it will crank everything up.

You get to a point on a gaming PC where you can spend a lot more than this and get almost no performance increase.

VR ready or anything else.

Would be best to wait on the 3XXX video cards coming out close to the holidays. From the leaked specks the 3800 is going to be a beast.

PCPartPicker Part List

Type|Item|Price
:----|:----|:----
CPU | Intel Core i7-10700K 3.8 GHz 8-Core Processor | $406.89 @ B&H
CPU Cooler | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 50.5 CFM CPU Cooler | $89.90 @ Amazon
Motherboard | MSI MAG Z490 TOMAHAWK ATX LGA1200 Motherboard | $189.99 @ Newegg
Memory | G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory | $108.99 @ Newegg
Storage | Western Digital SN750 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive | $62.99 @ Newegg
Storage | Crucial MX500 2 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive | $229.31 @ Amazon
Video Card | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB AORUS XTREME Video Card | $1299.99 @ Best Buy
Case | Fractal Design Meshify S2 ATX Mid Tower Case | $147.99 @ Amazon
Power Supply | Corsair RM (2019) 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply | $125.99 @ Best Buy
Case Fan | Phanteks PH-F140SP_BK 82.1 CFM 140 mm Fan | $16.98 @ Newegg
Case Fan | Phanteks PH-F140SP_BK 82.1 CFM 140 mm Fan | $16.98 @ Newegg
| Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts |
| Total | $2696.00
| Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-08-11 18:58 EDT-0400 |

I have the money to eat steak everyday but today's meals. Egg and cheese sandwich for breakfast, big mac meal for lunch, grilled chicken for dinner!!!!!!!

If the money is just burning a hole in your pocket cut your price down to about what is listed above and donate the rest to a food bank or homeless shelter ( tax write off) Actually helps people in need in these trying times!!

Last edited:

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Here's what you are missing. Power and size have generally little to do with each other.

Motherboard is a motherboard, ATX, mATX, mITX, E-ATX all the same, a 10900k most powerful cpu for Intel mainstream fits all, a 2080ti fits any case that has room for 3 slots, which is almost all ATX mid towers. The Cosmos was designed many years ago when there were people who used 3-4 gpus in sli. Today, need just 1.

You do not need a massive $600 full tower for a build that'll fit inside a $50 shoebox. Its a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.