Which case should I buy?

Heyu! So, I bought a new pc not too long ago, it's a pretty high end machine with a i7-8700k, a gtx 1080, all on a z370-h motherboard, so, pretty high end stuff. And I've put it inside my old case, a k370 or smthn like that from cooler master, it's not bad, but it's really small and old, it can barely fit my gtx 1080 (3 fans) so I wanted to buy a new case and as though I'm a razer fanboy, I thought about the h440 razer edition, but from what I see, beside the razer tax, it's expensive and not very modern, the tinted glass side is barely 50% of the panel, and from what I read, it's pretty bad for cooling, which is not ideal for me as i future proof my pc, and after 6-7 years when it gets like, super bad i overclock it to become a bit more modern. I heard it does have good cable managment, but I dont mind spending 10 hours on cable managing on a case that isnt cable managing friendly (if that's not a toungue twister idk what is)
So I'm asking, will the h440 razer edition be worth it? Or should I pick another case and slap a billion razer stickers on it? Also, If I should pick another, which one should I choose?
Stuff that's needed in the new case: black or gray tone, not mandatory but rgb is nice, good cooling, top mounted 280mm rad placement, a sexy glass side panel to show my glorious pc, and again, good cable managing is not mandatory, it has to be a mid tower cause bulky full towers are ugly, and overall, it has to be as sexy as possible. Oh, and from a reputable brand of course.
Price point is nothing above 200$ but I would prefer something lower, preferably at the 100-150$ price range. I ain't made of money ya know, and my headphones just broke... oof

Solution
The H440's are still quite nice and the cooling is more then enough, stock there's 3 120mm intake fans and 1 140mm exhaust fans with plenty of options on the top of the case. I would say the only downside to the H440 is that it is quite large. That being said and looking at your budget I'd take a look at the Phanteks Evolv.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Case: Phanteks - Enthoo Evolv ATX Glass ATX Mid Tower Case ($157.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $157.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-09-28 16:47 EDT-0400

^^^Excellent if you good with cable management.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown...

WildCard999

Titan
The H440's are still quite nice and the cooling is more then enough, stock there's 3 120mm intake fans and 1 140mm exhaust fans with plenty of options on the top of the case. I would say the only downside to the H440 is that it is quite large. That being said and looking at your budget I'd take a look at the Phanteks Evolv.

Case: Phanteks - Enthoo Evolv ATX Glass ATX Mid Tower Case ($157.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $157.98
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-09-28 16:47 EDT-0400

^^^Excellent if you good with cable management.

Case: Phanteks - Enthoo EVOLV ATX ATX Mid Tower Case ($109.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $109.99
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-09-28 16:48 EDT-0400

^^^A bit easier cable management wise as the other side of that case isn't glass.

Solution