Gpu gtx1660ti

Cpu i3-9100f

Cpu cooler liquid cooler master ml 240l rgb

I chouse between 4 pc cases.

1-corsair carbide 275r white

2-corsair carbide spec 06 white

3-nzxt h500 white
4-phanteks p400 white

Who is better and the best. Good case and good airflow please? I need your sugestions!

Well, the 275r and Spec 06 are practically the same case, with different front panels. Both support the same cooling configurations and both have airflow limited front panels with bottom inlets. Not the greatest if you want a high airflow system, especially if you're using a radiator in front. At least not without replacement of the front panel with a high airflow pre-modified panel or modding it yourself. Both also only support a 120mm fan in the rear exhaust location. But either will work and are decent quality cases.

The H500 has severely restricted front airflow because of the panel design. It also only supports a rear 120mm fan.

The P400 is a nice, but entry level budget case in the upper end of the budget spectrum.

Of these, the 275r would probably be the better choice, followed by the Spec 06. Honestly, with only an i3 you don't need terrific cooling anyhow, and certainly don't need a 240mm AIO cooler, but given that you may upgrade the CPU later it isn't the worst idea ever if that is the plan. I don't see any mention of the motherboard you are going to use, and that might be an important consideration if you plan to run a liquid cooler or populate all the case fan locations.

There may be better choices available depending on whether you require the case to be white, how much you can budget for a case, and what cases are available to you based on what region you live in. Knowing that would help to decide if these are in fact the best choices available to you or not.

Personally, I prefer a case with either full or at least considerably more open airflow through the front panel, especially if you're going to use a liquid cooler, even if you don't plant to mount your radiator there, which would in fact be advisable.

I also like to see a 140mm rear case fan option, but not a lot of lower budget cases have that, so it's not a deal breaker if that can't be found within the budget.

It would be a good idea to know what country you are in so we can offer suggestions that will actually be available to you. If you have to buy from specific retailers online, or from local shops, knowing that would be helpful too.

Reactions: AngelTech