[SOLVED] Which case should I switch to?

Kane_9

Commendable
Aug 10, 2017
I'm looking into new case and wondering if it's worth spending the money since I want good airflow while having good cable management, I'm also on a budget, my current case is a corsair 100r my two choices are:

Fractal design focus g
or
Corsair air 540 (this one is locally cheap)

Solution
Between the two, i'd go with Focus G.

While Air 540 does offer unique design and better cooling to MoBo/GPU than Focus G, it has 0 cooling for storage drives (sitting behind MoBo tray). If you'd have only SSDs in the build then cooling wouldn't be that much of an issue but for HDDs, it's best when they have some airflow.

Based on my personal opinion, i also prefer Focus G looks more than Air 540 looks since Focus G is looking like miniature version of my Corsair 760T V2 Black case where my Skylake build sits in (full specs with pics in my sig).

Though, since choosing a PC case is personal choice, go with the one that you like the most.

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
Between the two, i'd go with Focus G.

While Air 540 does offer unique design and better cooling to MoBo/GPU than Focus G, it has 0 cooling for storage drives (sitting behind MoBo tray). If you'd have only SSDs in the build then cooling wouldn't be that much of an issue but for HDDs, it's best when they have some airflow.

Based on my personal opinion, i also prefer Focus G looks more than Air 540 looks since Focus G is looking like miniature version of my Corsair 760T V2 Black case where my Skylake build sits in (full specs with pics in my sig).

Though, since choosing a PC case is personal choice, go with the one that you like the most.

Reactions: Kane_9
Solution