[SOLVED] Which case to choose

Elad333k

Commendable
May 15, 2019
Hello im.buliding a gaming pc with mobo asus tuf gaming b550 plus
Rx 5700 xt
And ryzen 5 3600
What important for me in a case is that it will have good quality fans bulid in and have good airflow coz its really hot in my country
I will mention some cases that available in the store that i gonna buy from it the pc pls help me choose the best case the cases are not the top of the top because im low on buget thanks

1.Corsair SPEC-05 Window Mid-Tower

2.Corsair 110Q Mid Tower Quiet

3.Corsair Carbide 175R RGB Tempered Glass Mid Tower ATX

Sharkoon TG5 Tempered Glass

5.Corsair Carbide 275R Acrylic Mid Tower

6.Corsair SPEC DELTA RGB
Tempered Glass Black Mid Tower

7.Corsair SPEC 06 Tempered Glass Mid Tower

Solution
Cheap chassis and good fans don't go together; you will have to buy and add your own.
Lets see here...
You're concerned with airflow, and your 1st option is this? Oh, and only 1 fan is included. You would need to buy like 4-5 more fans.
Pass.

This is a chassis prioritizing silence over cooling performance. Only a single 120mm fan included.
Few options for an air cooling only setup. Liquid cooling, I'd give priority to the gpu.
Hard pass.

I'm seeing a pattern here... You may not be aware of this, but those solid, or near solid, front panel designs are the literal NEMESIS for...

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Cheap chassis and good fans don't go together; you will have to buy and add your own.
Lets see here...
You're concerned with airflow, and your 1st option is this? Oh, and only 1 fan is included. You would need to buy like 4-5 more fans.
Pass.

This is a chassis prioritizing silence over cooling performance. Only a single 120mm fan included.
Few options for an air cooling only setup. Liquid cooling, I'd give priority to the gpu.
Hard pass.

I'm seeing a pattern here... You may not be aware of this, but those solid, or near solid, front panel designs are the literal NEMESIS for gpu cooling.
Gpu thermals will never be as good in those kinds of chassis compared to ones with open mesh designs.
Only one fan included again; gonna need to add some more.
Pass.

4.Sharkoon TG5 Tempered Glass
Hmm, so this one has 4 fans preinstalled. Looks like the most decent offering so far...
So-so.

It's just a refresh of the 175R. Comes with 2 fans this time; still need to add more.
Pass.

6.Corsair SPEC DELTA RGB
4 fans preinstalled... the front panel reduces the effectiveness of the front 3 fans though.
So-so.

2 fans included; needs more.
So-so.

Obviously, you like Corsair, so check out:
-iCUE 220T RGB Airflow
-275R Airflow
-iCUE 465X RGB: likely out of your price range. It's got larger front panel gaps for air compared to the other options you were looking at.

Solution

Elad333k

Commendable
May 15, 2019
Lets see here...
Pass.

Hard pass.

I'm seeing a pattern here... You may not be aware of this, but those solid, or near solid, front panel designs are the literal NEMESIS for gpu cooling.
Gpu thermals will never be as good in those kinds of chassis compared to ones with open mesh designs.
Only one fan included again; gonna need to add some more.
Pass.

4.Sharkoon TG5 Tempered Glass
Hmm, so this one has 4 fans preinstalled. Looks like the most decent offering so far...
So-so.

It's just a refresh of the 175R. Comes with 2 fans this time; still need to add more.
Pass.

6.Corsair SPEC DELTA RGB
4 fans preinstalled... the front panel reduces the effectiveness of the front 3 fans though.
So-so.

2 fans included; needs more.
So-so.

Obviously, you like Corsair, so check out:
-iCUE 220T RGB Airflow
-275R Airflow
-iCUE 465X RGB: likely out of your price range. It's got larger front panel gaps for air compared to the other options you were looking at.
I can add to every case around 3 fans i mean if which of those cases will have the best fresh air coming in from outside