Question Which case to get

Jan 3, 2019
No idea if this is the right thread as there is no cases thread, but I was wondering what is the quietest case possible for me to get. I dont care what the price is the current cases ive looked at:Silverstone Raven RV02 Cooler Master H500P Mesh and the dark base pro 900 by be quiet.

Reactions: Banned by Net

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Gamer's Nexus has a pretty comprehensive case noise chart with a standard test rig built in each one (I believe always using the included fans and not populating all available slots)

Not really seen an equivalent. I would check there.

Though I would have to agree. bequiet! typically goes for their namesake.

As case I had in the past was the BitFenix Ghost. I found it to be very silent when decent fans were installed.

Reactions: firexaura
Jan 3, 2019
Gamer's Nexus has a pretty comprehensive case noise chart with a standard test rig built in each one (I believe always using the included fans and not populating all available slots)

Not really seen an equivalent. I would check there.

Though I would have to agree. bequiet! typically goes for their namesake.

As case I had in the past was the BitFenix Ghost. I found it to be very silent when decent fans were installed.
Where can I find this chart?

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
They put it up for every case review they do. Should be an article on their page somewhere.

They also post reviews as videos on youtbue, so if you have a particular case you want to look at, they may have a full review.

I can't get to it from work because it has the word game in it, otherwise I would send a link. (I could tell you the fun stories about getting Visual Studio installed at the office. You know what it downloads? Unreal Engine from EpicGames.com...)