Question which case to go for ?

Vishal_7

Reputable
Oct 4, 2015
bro whichever one you take. just make sure to check the max cpu cooler height clearance. I bought a Corsair spec-04 and it has max 150mm cpu cooler height which makes me very limited to CPU coolers as I cannot upgrade my stock amd wraith stealth cooler to something else. Do keep an eye on that.

Skpstr

Honorable
Oct 9, 2013
You might want to consider the Riotoro CR480. It's maybe $10 more, but the airflow is great, (partly due to easy cable management) and you can park a car in it.

Just finished my 3rd build with one, and it worked out really well. Didn't even skin any knuckles lol.

Apr 22, 2019
You might want to consider the Riotoro CR480. It's maybe $10 more, but the airflow is great, (partly due to easy cable management) and you can park a car in it.

Just finished my 3rd build with one, and it worked out really well. Didn't even skin any knuckles lol.
sadly, it isn't available where i live. what do you think of cougar mx 330 and coolermaster mb511 ?

Skpstr

Honorable
Oct 9, 2013
sadly, it isn't available where i live. what do you think of cougar mx 330 and coolermaster mb511 ?
I didn't research the CM, it looked a bit "fancy" for my taste. The Cougar was one I checked out, and probably would have bought, but I noticed the Riotoro somewhere and it also had really good reviews, and also had the utilitarian look I wanted, but unlike the Cougar, nice red accent trim lol.

I also liked the fact that all the drives were toolless to mount. But the Cougar was my 3rd choice, with the Rosewill Challenger S being 2nd.

I based my choices on that boxy look, and then narrowed it by reviews, esp. what people had to say about cable management.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts