Which CDRW/DVD COMBO

Long story. Dell Inspiron came with a SONY drive. Ended up replacing it with
a Phillips.

Is one drive particularly better than the other (just curious)

MB

In article <dVpXe.12742$Q71.7995@fe02.lga>, moo@noway.prudigy.net
says...

> Long story. Dell Inspiron came with a SONY drive. Ended up replacing it with
> a Phillips.
>
> Is one drive particularly better than the other (just curious)

I've always been a big fan of Plextor. PX-216 series, to be exact.
Great stuff!

Keep the peace(es).

kyrrin (a/t) bluefeathertech[d=o=t]calm -- www.bluefeathertech.com
with surreal ports?"