Question Which component is causing stuttering problem ?

bashenderiks

Reputable
Sep 2, 2017
Hello,

i have an MSI GF63 Thin with a 10th gen i7, a GTX 1650 Max-Q, and 8gb of single channel RAM.

I played a game recently and noticed it's stuttering, so i launched msi afterburner to see my hardware and how its doing. so my cpu and gpu are both around 40% usage, and my ram is at 5500/6000 of the 8gb. Does anyone know what's causing the stuttering ? I would say the RAM, maybe also because it's running single channel, and my cpu and gpu are far from 100% usage. any one who can confirm this?

Kind ragards, Bas

bashenderiks

Reputable
Sep 2, 2017
what about the ssd usage?
what game? 8GB is low for gaming
i dont know about ssd usage, can msi afterburner show that? cant seem to find it in the list. it is black ops 2, but than trough plutonium dont know if you heard of it, but its bo2. i remember a few hours back that i change my max cpu usage in windows configuration to 50 % so i change that, to 70%, and the game ran fine. have gone to school. and just tried again, and it has the same issue. check for usage, cpu around 30 gpu around 40, ram around 5000. i just cant seem to figure out what my problem is. have this issue for a while now. do you recommend try and upgrade my RAM?