Question Which component of my PC is faulty?

Soloontop

Commendable
Aug 29, 2019
Recently I’ve been having issues with my PC, on the startup my entire monitor would just go black and the blue light on the monitor will just blink. After about a day, I booted it up again and it worked fine except the startup/boot up time was like 5 minutes opposed to it normally being a couple of seconds. Also when i turned it on a different day, it stayed on a completely blank green screen for a couple of minutes before booting up. I’ve used different monitors/cables and tested my monitor with a different PC and it works fine so I’m assuming it’s a problem with a piece of hardware in my computer but I’m not sure which. It is a prebuilt that is about 2 years old, I’ve only ever replaced a single case fan and there aren’t any weird noises coming from the inside when it starts up.

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

is this the same system mentioned in this thread;
?

Soloontop

Commendable
Aug 29, 2019
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

is this the same system mentioned in this thread;
?
Yes it is the same system
CPU : AMD FX 8350
Motherboard : ASRock 970m Pro 3
Ram: 16 GB ddr3 (2 sticks)
SSD/HDD : 1 TB hard drive
GPU : GeForce GT 1030
Monitor : 75hz Acer Monitor not sure which one
I’m not sure about the rest of the specs but it’s an Ibuypower prebuilt

Soloontop

Commendable
Aug 29, 2019
What are the specs of this machine?
CPU : AMD FX 8350
Motherboard : ASRock 970m Pro 3
Ram: 16 GB ddr3 (2 sticks)
SSD/HDD : 1 TB hard drive
GPU : GeForce GT 1030
Monitor : 75hz Acer Monitor not sure which one
I’m not sure about the rest of the specs but it’s an Ibuypower prebuilt

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
Since this system has no integrated graphics, it's going to make troubleshooting difficult. I suspect some issue with either the GPU or PSU but very little suggestion towards troubleshooting unless you happen to have another low power GPU on hand and/or a spare PSU as well as knowing how to swap these elements out.

Given the age of the components I am not sure that I would 'good faith' suggest taking to a professional either, but that is your likely easiest option.