[SOLVED] Which computer is best for Bitcoin mining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2019
Recently I have read an article about how to mining Bitcoin. I want to make money from cryptocurrency that's way I want to ready a computer for bitcoin mining. Anyone who are doing this job or can assite me providing a clear idea about it.

Basically i need to get a clear concept which computer is ideal for cryptocurrency mining.
What-is-Bitcoin-Mining-min.png

Solution
You don't need a motherboard. Bitcoin mining these days is done by Asic's so all you do is connect an ethernet cable and power to them and turn them on. you then use any pc you happen to have to enter the ASIC's IP into your browser where you would log in an configure the miner.

Possibly there are only two miners currently profitable for mining bitcoin . See HERE

Mining with your CPU or GPU is no longer profitable, you spend more in electricity then you can make in BTC.

popatim

Titan
You don't need a motherboard. Bitcoin mining these days is done by Asic's so all you do is connect an ethernet cable and power to them and turn them on. you then use any pc you happen to have to enter the ASIC's IP into your browser where you would log in an configure the miner.

Possibly there are only two miners currently profitable for mining bitcoin . See HERE

Mining with your CPU or GPU is no longer profitable, you spend more in electricity then you can make in BTC.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.