Question Which computer should I buy Intel or AMD ?

Apr 14, 2021
Hello i can get in same price AMD Ryzen 5 5600X ( 400$ ) or Intel i7-10700KF ( 380$ ) and i have no idea what to pick PC for gaming and i don't think i want to upgrade in next 4-5 years ( even if i will have to play on low ).
Just tell me if that 2 more core in intel will be useful in next year for gaming and what to pick cuz i really can't pick for my self. ( Sorry for my English)

• CPU : Intel - Core i7-10700KF / AMD - Ryzen 5 5600X
  • GPU : GTX 970 ( want to upgrade to 3070)
  • MotherBoard : Intel --- MSI Z490-A PRO / AMD - MSI MPG B550 GAMING PLUS
  • Memory : Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) 3600MHz CL16 Ballistix Black
  • PSU : SilentiumPC Supremo FM2 750W 80 Plus Gold
  • Case : SilentiumPC Regnum RG6V TG Pure Black
  • Storage : Kingston 500GB M.2 PCIe NVMe A2000
  • Cooler : SilentiumPC Fera 5 Dual Fan 2x120mm
  • Monitor : AOC C27G1 Curved - ( i know i should go for 1440p)

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
5600X is about the best/cheapest gaming CPU available. Arguments could be made for some of the cheaper Intel i5/7 right now, though the boards are more expensive typically.

i7-10700KF is roughly the same performance, if I recall, but it does have 8 cores vs the 6 of the AMD. So some multithreaded jobs might go faster on the Intel. For just gaming, either is pretty good.

I would look closely at the motherboard features and see if there is anything you particularly want.

Apr 14, 2021
There one thing I want from and it's to work I really don't need the other stuff. Like I said I can have both CPU at the same price so I just need to pick one, I just don't know which I should pick, for me I would go for Intel cuz of that 2 extra core and hope they will be more useful for gaming in 1-4 years if you could just say pick AMD or Intel because I'm kinda getting overwhelmed with information that I don't understand too much. My personal pick is for Intel

There one thing I want from and it's to work I really don't need the other stuff. Like I said I can have both CPU at the same price so I just need to pick one, I just don't know which I should pick, for me I would go for Intel cuz of that 2 extra core and hope they will be more useful for gaming in 1-4 years if you could just say pick AMD or Intel because I'm kinda getting overwhelmed with information that I don't understand too much. My personal pick is for Intel
You don’t need a cooler for the AMD system and the B550 chipset has a PCIE 4.0 slot and the Intel one to my knowledge doesn’t. This might be useful with higher end GPUs. With the newer APIs too CPU strength isn’t really going to be an issue. The only ones that were struggling we’re the 4 core 4 thread parts with DRM implementations.

Apr 14, 2021
Love to get that but they don't ship to Poland :D. Yeeee and guess what i had all this time i5-6400 and temp all-time at 41 °C and 100 % usage, u are right Intel don't have PCIE 4.0 but i don't think I can get any GPU in the next 3-6 months and i will need to endure with my GTX 970. F me i will be looking at forums for next 300 days before i pick one so tomorrow i just buy intel and it will be done.

ASK THE COMMUNITY