Which computer should I get (for gaming)

Solution
Well, of the two you should get the expensive one. The Intel build is superior and the GPU is the 960 with 4GB of VRAM. However, due to the 960's low bus speed, the 4GB are hardly utilized to its full potential.

If you are up for the task, I highly recommend building your own PC. Here is a build, vastly superior to any of your initial builds for gaming, and to the same price.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/T4ZyTW
Well, of the two you should get the expensive one. The Intel build is superior and the GPU is the 960 with 4GB of VRAM. However, due to the 960's low bus speed, the 4GB are hardly utilized to its full potential.

If you are up for the task, I highly recommend building your own PC. Here is a build, vastly superior to any of your initial builds for gaming, and to the same price.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/T4ZyTW

Solution

AMD or Intel

Reputable
Apr 24, 2015

Do you think you could find another pc (prebuilt) that is the same cost $800-$850 but is better

Where do you live or from what country will you be ordering from? And just to make sure: do you completely rule out, building the PC yourself?

AMD or Intel

Reputable
Apr 24, 2015

No, I won't build a pc. I am ordering from the united states

Understood, Sir. Then I recommend buying the "expensive one". It will serve you well and give you great gaming performance.

AMD or Intel

Reputable
Apr 24, 2015

Ok, thanks, but I asked If you could find one even better than the ones I listed for the same price. It is fine if you don't want to though.

Yeah, I know. That is why I asked where you was ordering from. Perhaps it was from a country where I know the good deals. The US is not my strong point, unless we use pcpartpicker, but that is for individual parts.

As I said though, the Intel build with the 960 will be a great choice for the price.

AMD or Intel

Reputable
Apr 24, 2015

Thank you, but one more thing, do you know any good cheap headsets for under $35.

This is assuming you are accepting rebates, by the way.
If you can spend $5 more, these are excellent quality: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104840

If your budget is strict, these are of lesser quality but will still do the job. The longevity can be the worry: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826816026

AMD or Intel

Reputable
Apr 24, 2015

Ok, I forgot one last thing I promise, any mice for same price of those headphone.

AWPortunity

Reputable
Apr 20, 2015
Not sure if this was already covered, but the more expensive one's CPU doesn't support over clocking and also has an i7 which is unnecessary for gaming. You also don't really need 16gb of RAM. You're honestly just paying for unnecessary processor power, so I suggest the least expensive one and maybe pick up a GTX 970 to replace the 960.

Yes, I completely agree but three things:

1) That is why I suggested building his own, he will get so much more performance per dollar. As you say, i7 with HT and 16GB of RAM is unnecessary for gaming. What really matters in gaming is the GPU.

2) The expensive one has better overall stats, Intel CPU, loads of RAM, with a meh GPU, it does have 4GB of VRAM however for $850. The cheaper one have an AMD CPU, sufficient RAM and a sub-par GPU with 2GB VRAM for $800.

3) Can you see where I am going? For only $50 he will get a much better PC. So even though it may not be completely utilized at this moment, for the specific price and the specific components, the expensive one will be the wiser choice. - in my opinion.

If one wants the best value for the money, one needs to build the PC by ones own fist.

Mice is not really my strong point. I've used the same one for eleven years now: Logitech MX518, and it works for me in whatever activity I participate in.

You can for sure find a good mice for $35 - look around yourself and see if any of the mice would look comfortable for you. Mice are so subjective - not like a CPU or GPU where we have benchmarks and numbers to draw a objective conclusion - with mice we talk about the feel of the mice, and that will be different from person to person.

AWPortunity

Reputable
Apr 20, 2015

Yes, it's almost always better to build your own, as you aren't paying for labor fees and you straight up know your system better. I just assumed OP wanted a pre-built computer because he didn't trust himself enough to build one.