Which cooler for Intel i7-8700k or i7-9700k

Solution
Yes, the cooler you linked is a very good one, you need no more.
But there is another consideration.
The Macho is a bit taller than most, needing 162mm of room in the case.

About the best around is the Noctua NH-D15s which needs 160mm.
Here is info on the cooling capabilities of the noctua coolers and what room they need:
https://noctua.at/en/tdp-guide
The Macho is a good cooler. Personally, I'd prefer a flagship cooler from Noctua, Cryorig or Phanteks though. However, Thermalright makes very good products and you could do a lot worse than that unit. Anything like the Noctua NH-D14 or D15, or any of the dual finstack Phanteks or Cryorig coolers, or a good Thermalright cooler, would be good choices. If I was going to get a Thermalright though, I think I'd opt for something like the Silver arrow IBE cooler.

All of which is assuming you are overclocking. If you are not overclocking, even something like the Cryorig H5 or Noctua NH-U14S would do fine.

What is your case model? That is really the biggest determining factor in what cooler you can use. Any of the coolers I mentioned can be used for overclocking on any system that I'm aware of. They are the best of the best, at least for air cooled systems. They will also generally outcool practically any all in one water cooler except for very large models or custom built cooling loops.