[SOLVED] Which cooler should i buy?

ILi0vski

Commendable
Oct 27, 2020
HI guys i need your help
I'm planning to buy r5 2600x and overclock it but i don't know are those coolers good.

I picked CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO RGB and MasterCooler MA620P RGB which one is better for oc? I read lot of positive posts about both coolers but there is one more problem and that is ram compitability. I have 2 sticks Kingston Predator 16gb and my motherboard is ROG b450-f and i don't know what to do...

Solution
HI guys i need your help
I'm planning to buy r5 2600x and overclock it but i don't know are those coolers good.

I picked CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO RGB and MasterCooler MA620P RGB which one is better for oc? I read lot of positive posts about both coolers but there is one more problem and that is ram compitability. I have 2 sticks Kingston Predator 16gb and my motherboard is ROG b450-f and i don't know what to do...
MasterCooler MA620P RGB definitively but neither one should have problem with that RAM specially as RAM will be in A2 and B2 slots (second and third from CPU.
HI guys i need your help

MasterCooler MA620P RGB definitively but neither one should have problem with that RAM specially as RAM will be in A2 and B2 slots (second and third from CPU.

Reactions: ILi0vski
Solution

ILi0vski

Commendable
Oct 27, 2020
and im not sure if this cooler is gonna fit in my case because i read on internet that this cooler is 164.5mm high and my case Masterbox K500 supports cpu coolers up to 160mm i don't know is this sure and i don't know what to do