[SOLVED] Which cooler to choose?

Hey everyone! I’m working on a build list, and I’m going for a white theme. I’ll be using a Ryzen 3 2200G (however I’ll probably change it to a R5 2600 before ordering or in around a year or so). I was looking for a cooler (water or air is fine) and I had a few requirements.

Must be white (or have white)
Keep temps cool (under 80°C under load)

Noise isn’t a preference of mine, however it’d be nice if it was quiet. I will likely be over clocking, and running some programs that are psychics heavy (some flight sims and realistic racing games) so that’s a preference of mine.

Thank youuu!

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Cryorig has black framed withe bladed fans on a lot of their products. Phanteks has some decent white/black models. There are a few all white models floating around, possibly deepcool. EVGA might have a white cooler.

Enter your parts list in pcpartpicker.com and sort by what you are willing to pay.

If you aren't buying for about a year... you may want to just consider this an exercise. Zen2 is now actually on the horizon and may have actual availability by the time you're ready to buy.

I sport a Cryorig A40 AiO, and like the A40 Ultimate and the A80, features black frames with white fanblades on the fans (the radiators are also black, as it the waterblock/pump assemblies.) Cryorig has a third fan that mounts to the waterblock to enhance airflow around the CPU and the VRMs. I believe that their HSF units also extend the B/W theme as well.

The DeepCool Captain EX AiO series is black and white as well... Their White models reverse the colors.

Phanteks I think also features B/W (white fan blades) with their black colored units.

I have the A40 myself it it has been approved to cool Threadripper CPUs.