[SOLVED] Which cooler?

MatteoCaporale

Commendable
Mar 11, 2020
Hi everybody, I have an MSI h270m bazooka that soon will be upgraded with the MSI b450 tomahawk max, now I also have an Intel i5-7600 that will be soon upgraded (with the MOBO) to a Ryzen 5 3600, now I have a Thermaltake Water 3.0 Performer C and I'd like to change it with an ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 240 or a be QUIET Dark Rock Pro 4, which is better? Actually the ARCTIC costs less that the be QUIET.
Thank you.

Solution
-If you are considering liquid for performance, you are doing it wrong. The primary appeal of liquid coolers is aesthetics.
-For the Ryzen 3600, between the Liquid Freezer 2 240 and the Dark Rock Pro 4, performance will be nearly identical. The Liquid Freezer should have a slight edge on idle temps, and nothing more.
-The Liquid Freezer is louder.

Neither is better. Both are more than enough for a Ryzen 3600. Get the one you like more.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
-If you are considering liquid for performance, you are doing it wrong. The primary appeal of liquid coolers is aesthetics.
-For the Ryzen 3600, between the Liquid Freezer 2 240 and the Dark Rock Pro 4, performance will be nearly identical. The Liquid Freezer should have a slight edge on idle temps, and nothing more.
-The Liquid Freezer is louder.

Neither is better. Both are more than enough for a Ryzen 3600. Get the one you like more.

Solution