Which CPU cooler for a Ryzen 5 2600?

lockstercarbz

Prominent
May 3, 2018
Hello! I'm going to be buying a PC in a month or two and was wondering which current air cooler or liquid cooler would be suitable to get approximately 60-70 degrees under most loads.

For example, the loads I would put it under would be 3D modelling and rendering in Maya 2018, rendering in Unreal Engine 4 and gaming. The case is big enough for coolers with 240mm radiators to my knowledge, the specs are here, it's the Coolermaster Masterbox 5t: http://www.coolermaster.com/case/mid-tower/masterbox-5t/.

I'm also looking to keep the budget in between £50-60. Thanks for all your help! This is also my first post :D

Solution
NH-D15 SE-AM4 is a really beefy one (from USA so I don't know if prices are exactly copied over) should be 63 pounds. Or NH-D9DX i4 3U with a mounting kit would also work well for a bit cheaper (don't forget the mounting kit with this one).

SugarPsycho

Reputable
Sep 12, 2015
NH-D15 SE-AM4 is a really beefy one (from USA so I don't know if prices are exactly copied over) should be 63 pounds. Or NH-D9DX i4 3U with a mounting kit would also work well for a bit cheaper (don't forget the mounting kit with this one).

Solution