dianish

Honorable
May 27, 2012
Hey guys. First time posting here. Been reading on the site before, and you helped me out alot. Now i had to make a user cause i now have a question that i cannot find the answer to.. Here it goes:

Im looking for a CPU cooler for this rig. I dont know which one will fit. Im thinking of Thermaltake Frio Advanced / OCK, or just something similar with nice cooling.

Case: NZXT Lexa S
Motherboard: Asus P8Z68-v Pro
CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K 3.3 ghz OC'd 4.3 ghz
Graphics: Ati Radeon HD 6950 2GB DDR5 OC'd 900/1400
Memory: Kingston HyperX Genesis 16 GB, 1600 mhz, Grey series.
Sound: Soundblaster Titanium HD
HDD: Western Digital caviar black 2x2TB.

Maybe some other suggestions?The cooler cannot be to big duo to rams and the case side has to be one all the time.

Cheers

animal

Distinguished
there are many good coolers out there, but if you are looking for the top ones to consider, check out www.frostytech.com , they have the top rated coolers rated for performance as well as a chart for the top coolers for limited spaces. Not familiar with your case (and too lazy to look it up :pt1cable: ) so i hope this helps!

Wow, a bit harsh there, but I guess it fits with the pic and quote in your sig... :lol:

dianish

Honorable
May 27, 2012
Hellfire: How to be sure it wont touch the rams? Its my main concern. The 120mm fans seems big. Though i dont mind having one :p But it still gotta fit.

dianish

Honorable
May 27, 2012

I know there are many good ones and i like quite a few of them. But since i have 4 block of ram the cooler cannot be to big. Atm i dont want to buy new rams just to make the cooler fit :)

How to know if the cooler will fit? No one have been able to answer it.

i spend a lotta time on youtube and comments like-
thumbs up if you are watching in xxxx
no i am watching it in xxxx bc on my istone
thumbs up if you agree
fake and gay

and many more annoy the hell outt me.don't you feel same thing?

Image_01S.jpg

it's a low profile ram which means you were wise enough to purchase low profile ram and almost any cooler will fit without any problem.

I do, yeah, LOL, I'm just too nice most of the time to call people out on it. :whistle:

i am sorry for my rude behavior i don't know i am just so _____ off(you know the word).i hope you didn't mind ;)

Oh, I don't mind personally, but a lot of people are easily offended, so I just try not stir things up much... (Unless someone personally attackcs me, of course, but I'm not the easily offended type, so it's hard to piss me off, lol.)

animal

Distinguished

no offense taken, was just trying to be polite :)

animal

Distinguished

if you look up the specs for your memory, it will tell you how tall they are, then visit the HSF's manufacturer webpage and their specs will usually tell you the tallest ram modules that will work with their HSF.