Which CPU is best for GT730 DDR3 2GB for Gaming?

celikeray61

Commendable
Jun 16, 2018
Hello,

I bought GT730 last year and I got PUBG as a gift but I have Core 2 Duo E6600 and this creates problem. I saved 60$ for an new cpu and motherboard (Yeah i know 60$ is too low money but i live in turkey and 60$ makes 300tl here) Is there any budget CPU for GT730 and PUBG?

Thanks.

Solution
the problem you have is that PUBG needs at minimum a I5 and a GTX 1050 series to be able to be "playable even at lowest settings"
you would need new motherboard/cpu/ram in this case to even try to play it with your GT730.

I am sorry mate, your whole system is just so underpowered to play PUBG it would need a complete remake and 60$ will not cut it.

ref:https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/battlegrounds/15571
Here are the PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS system requirements (minimum)
CPU: Intel Core i5-4430 / AMD FX-6300
RAM: 8 GB
VIDEO CARD: nVidia GeForce GTX 960 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB

now that all said if we compare the I5-4430 ,mentioned above with what possibly what your motherboard can handle (and you...
the problem you have is that PUBG needs at minimum a I5 and a GTX 1050 series to be able to be "playable even at lowest settings"
you would need new motherboard/cpu/ram in this case to even try to play it with your GT730.

I am sorry mate, your whole system is just so underpowered to play PUBG it would need a complete remake and 60$ will not cut it.

ref:https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/battlegrounds/15571
Here are the PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS system requirements (minimum)
CPU: Intel Core i5-4430 / AMD FX-6300
RAM: 8 GB
VIDEO CARD: nVidia GeForce GTX 960 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB

now that all said if we compare the I5-4430 ,mentioned above with what possibly what your motherboard can handle (and you will need to tell me the make and model of the motherboard you have) but in the LGA 775 series motherboard it is sometimes possible that a Q9650 CPU be used.

And comparing that to the I5-4430 you could maybe get the game to run. if you have 8GB of ram, but I would not expect you to get at best 20-30fps
0OQfvOM.png

Solution

celikeray61

Commendable
Jun 16, 2018

I dont care about graphic settings. I will play on Very Low settings. I do not believe min. sys. req. because they are not really that accurate. I run BF1 with 20FPS. I think i cant upgrade my graphic card bc i dont have enough money. Im waiting for presidential election (election date is 24 June) bc after that dollar will be 2tl on my country (1$ is 5tl right now and that makes things expensive) and then I will plan for upgrading graphic card. And I heard the lga 771 xeon is better than i5 and its SO budget.
But I'll try to continue saving money.

Oh and BTW I forgot to tell my motherboard model. Here it is: MSI MS-1996 V2.0

Thank you for your answer!

celikeray61

Commendable
Jun 16, 2018

Like I said, Im waiting for presidential election and then I will plan something for Gpu too.

Thanks for your answer!