Which CPU is better choice? 4790k or 4690k

Sevando

Commendable
Aug 21, 2016
Hello guys when i just bought the card graphic the palit 1070 finally i noticed once that i have bottleneck with 4590 for example Dragon Age Inquisition , Lord of the fallen and in Dragon Dogma which i saw in tab Manage Processes in Windows 10 Pro that Cpu is going on 99% for example i want to see a walkthrough video on youtube for a game when i click ctrl and tab to get out from game not just to close it i open a video and it's stuck and also have green color on video when somehow it's stuck and don't responsive which i was really right about that 4590 is not so as strong as they say when i saw the video with a guy the same card graphic i have he said the same thing but i don't know what cpu is worthy here in Greece which i'am 4690k is little cheaper 250eyros and 370euros 4790k now i guess it's worthy to go for i7 because i will do an overclock in case i have an 1070 in 3 months which i planning to order it i can't stay with bottleneck so longer i guess i notice a little poor hiqh quality in the screen not so big absolutely nothing but i saw that somehow because bottleneck i don't planning to change socket so better on 1150 i don't find the way for changing socket it little useless for me maybe what about you? any help

Solution
The difference between the 4690k and 4590 is only a few %, they're nearly identical CPUs. Older games will not use the i7's extra threads, but you'll notice zero difference changing from one i5 to another of the same generation.

A slightly slow CPU will not cause the game to "stick" or display weird colors, to me that's indicative of another problem entirely.
The difference between the 4690k and 4590 is only a few %, they're nearly identical CPUs. Older games will not use the i7's extra threads, but you'll notice zero difference changing from one i5 to another of the same generation.

A slightly slow CPU will not cause the game to "stick" or display weird colors, to me that's indicative of another problem entirely.

Solution