My specs:
Gt 1030
G4400
8gb ram
Hd 5450 1gb
I just want to mine any cryptocurrency Dow just giving it a shot
Pls suggest me one that can give good hashrate on my pc and has a market

Solution
like superninja said, with that system your not making any money. Even if you popped in something more powerful with lets 4gb vram, your gonna be hashing so slowly you won't make money. The ethereum coin seems to be the one where you can break even or earn profit. Keeping in mind that other miners are mining with far more powerful GPU's. It wouldn't even be worth it trying. To make any decent money, miners use multiple GPU's with GPU risers on very capable motherboards. It's investment to get a return. Just running of your standard system will not yield good results.
like superninja said, with that system your not making any money. Even if you popped in something more powerful with lets 4gb vram, your gonna be hashing so slowly you won't make money. The ethereum coin seems to be the one where you can break even or earn profit. Keeping in mind that other miners are mining with far more powerful GPU's. It wouldn't even be worth it trying. To make any decent money, miners use multiple GPU's with GPU risers on very capable motherboards. It's investment to get a return. Just running of your standard system will not yield good results.

Solution