Which do u like??? UT tactical ops or HL CS???

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

hi

Just wanted your opinion. Ive been playing tactical ops quite a bit lately and im enjoying every minute of it:) Havnt fired up CS in over a week. It seems that the interface for tactical ops is a little more user friendly, and the maps Just plain look better than cs. Howeverr the models in CS are a little bit more detailed and their movement is a little more realistic

What do some other players prefer out their

These are only my opinions and i would be interested in hearing yours.

thanks and have a great weekend

mark

"I thought i would never see a resonance cascade, let alone create one."

scarecrow

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Tactical Ops kicks A**, never played cs. I just tried the Eliete Force demo and that would have to rate better then Q3 arena, built on the same engine.

<A HREF="http://www.seti.tomshardware.com" target="_new">Join The Tom's Hardware SETI@Home Team</A>

G

Hi scarecrow

I would like to comment on your comments on elite force.

This is the shooter of the year (2000) in my opinion. I picked it up the day it came out. I think this is the best fps too come out since half life. The single player game is great. The AI is second too none,and the cutscenes are top notch and add too the story. Im not even a strar trek fan and this game had me hooked. It was amazing how the story pulled you into the game.
The only downside was that the game was a bit short. About ten hrs. of play. If you do get this game be sure to download the patch for it. Their was a problem with your allied AI shooting you if your group is in a fire fight with an enemy. For no reason they would turn on you,and keep shooting until you are dead. (the only problem with the AI) The patch fixed this and other minor bugs.
I have too agree with you about tactical ops :) What a great game.

Again just my opinions and thanks for yours scarecrow :)

mark

"I thought i would never see a resonance cascade, let alone create one."

scarecrow

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
OK, I'm convinced that I have to get that game now. I think I'll make a trip out later.

<A HREF="http://www.seti.tomshardware.com" target="_new">Join The Tom's Hardware SETI@Home Team</A>

Status
Not open for further replies.