[SOLVED] Which drive should I install my games on?

Jan 27, 2021
If I have an SSD boot drive with my OS on it and an HDD drive for data, where should I install my games?
Does it make the games run better/faster if I install them on the SSD or can I just put them on the bigger HDD/data storage drive and run them from there?

Solution
If I have an SSD boot drive with my OS on it and an HDD drive for data, where should I install my games?
Does it make the games run better/faster if I install them on the SSD or can I just put them on the bigger HDD/data storage drive and run them from there?

Games that are installed on your SSD will load quicker than they will if they were installed on your HDD. And, so, there is an advantage to installing your games on your SSD instead of on your HDD. So, as long as you have enough storage space available. Your games will not run faster or better.
Your SSD should hold your Windows system files, installed programs, and any games you're currently playing.

Games that are installed on your SSD will load quicker than they will if they were installed on your HDD. And, so, there is an advantage to installing your games on your SSD instead of on your HDD. So, as long as you have enough storage space available. Your games will not run faster or better.
Your SSD should hold your Windows system files, installed programs, and any games you're currently playing.

Solution

yeetbucket

Proper
Jan 14, 2021
not?, i thought if you install, say minecraft it will boot up faster on ssd than hdd