[SOLVED] Which earphones to buy for gaming?

Abbas_Dhd

Reputable
Dec 17, 2016
Hello there,
im looking to buy an earphone (not headphone) to play games on pc...
im pretty low on budget and its around 1000 INR (indian rupees).
i saw some recommendation on google but all i found was for PUBG MOBILE. which i hate
i was wondering if anybody would like to help me out.

Solution
I want in ear because it is portable and easy to carry..
I'm not really looking for outstanding sound quality. All I want is to be able to hear remote footsteps and some suddle sounds which I cannot do it with my current earphones. Currently I use Samsung Level U (non pro).

Try the KZ ZST, the use dual drivers for audio so should be clearer than other cheaper earbuds. And you will get good quality for music and other things along with that even if you are not looking for it specifically.

Lutfij

Titan
We understand your budget and that you're located in India but you didn't stipulate a preferred site for purchase, since the majority of us are located in USA, we will need to understand what you have access to and what you don't.

I could suggest that you look at Cougar's Atila or Havoc but we're also going to need to know what your audio output is, if it's a mic/audio output combo jack or two separate audio input and output jacks.

In ear models will probably not be too good for gaming, unless you buy expensive ones most of them will not have as good imaging and soundstage as over ear headphones.

In the cheap range, the Panasonic Ergofit are a very good pick, a bit slightly over that in price and quality are the KZ ZST and Brainwavez Delta. I have used the Panasonic and Brainwavez before, although they are all gone now sine my kids managed to borrow and destroy them all LOL

Not sure if any of those are available for you.

Abbas_Dhd

Reputable
Dec 17, 2016
We understand your budget and that you're located in India but you didn't stipulate a preferred site for purchase, since the majority of us are located in USA, we will need to understand what you have access to and what you don't.

I could suggest that you look at Cougar's Atila or Havoc but we're also going to need to know what your audio output is, if it's a mic/audio output combo jack or two separate audio input and output jacks.
For the websites amazon.in
and flipkart.com are most trusted sites in India.
And for jack I'm good with TRRS jack.

Last edited:

Abbas_Dhd

Reputable
Dec 17, 2016
In ear models will probably not be too good for gaming, unless you buy expensive ones most of them will not have as good imaging and soundstage as over ear headphones.

In the cheap range, the Panasonic Ergofit are a very good pick, a bit slightly over that in price and quality are the KZ ZST and Brainwavez Delta. I have used the Panasonic and Brainwavez before, although they are all gone now sine my kids managed to borrow and destroy them all LOL

Not sure if any of those are available for you.
I'm not really looking for outstanding sound quality. All I want is to be able to hear remote footsteps and some suddle sounds which I cannot do it with my current earphones. Currently I use Samsung Level U (non pro).

Try the KZ ZST, the use dual drivers for audio so should be clearer than other cheaper earbuds. And you will get good quality for music and other things along with that even if you are not looking for it specifically.

Solution