17.3inch FHD 75hz IPS with G-SYNC technology

MSI GS70 Stealth Pro:
i7 6700HQ
8GB DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GTX 970M
256GB SSD + 1TB SSD
17.3inch FHD

the only difference is the screen between the two laptops
The dominator pro is $150 more here, and I do like the aesthetics of the GS70 over the Dominator

I'm struggling to choose between the two laptops, and would appreciate any help over which one would be better for gaming overall (games such as GTA V, MGS V, Arkham Knight etc.)
I want to run these games at the highest settings possible with steady fps. (30+)

Any help will be appreciated,
thank you

Solution
The screen is worth the $150 tbh, IPS with 75 Hz refresh rate which will help in fps games is a win win. Especially if the second one doesn't support g-sync like photonboy said, go for the fisrt one.

Proofy

Admirable
The screen is worth the $150 tbh, IPS with 75 Hz refresh rate which will help in fps games is a win win. Especially if the second one doesn't support g-sync like photonboy said, go for the fisrt one.

Solution

pipoush

Reputable
Jun 21, 2014
Is the G-Sync screen such a big difference on gaming laptops?
I have a G-Sync monitor for my desktop currently, it does make a difference here and there, however not too much since my graphics card handles most games pretty well.

Proofy

Admirable

It is for the games that have g-sync like all new A+++ games. Objects are sharper and game play is smoother.

Status
Not open for further replies.