[SOLVED] which gaming pc specs is better?

Jun 9, 2019
my current pc specs:
Windows 7 Ultimate

Processor: AMD E-350D APU with Radeon HD Graphics 1.60 GHz

RAM: Samsung DDR 4 GB (3.61 usable)

Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD 6310 Graphics

64-bit Operating System
as you can see they're really low end for gaming. so is this pc any better than my current one? should i buy this for gaming?

https://www.amazon.in/CHIST-Budget-...get+gaming+pc&qid=1560349364&s=gateway&sr=8-1

one more thing i don't wanna play any lastest games alright. just games from 2012. and sorry for bad english :)

Solution
You might get away with that kind of expectation - even then probably only on 720p
I would expect the APU to only really be suitable for indie / light games. Not open world / large scale games as stated.

Ultimately it is very low end, so it will be an improvement from your current setup, but don't expect much.
Personally - I don't think it's an upgrade worth making, and I would save up until you can afford a more decent rig with a dedicated GPU.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Yes it is better. CPU is double the speed, but ultimately still only 2 cores / 2 threads.
Integrated GPU is better than previous APUs.
RAM is doubled - which is only important if you're using applications that require more than 4 GB.

But it is still very low end.

Reactions: argamer

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
You'll meet minimum requirements for CPU and RAM.
But you'll fall short on GPU requirements pretty much all round.

You might be able to play them at lowest possible settings - but realistically you need a dedicated GPU.
And a dedicated GPu requires an appropriate PSU to power it.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
You might get away with that kind of expectation - even then probably only on 720p
I would expect the APU to only really be suitable for indie / light games. Not open world / large scale games as stated.

Ultimately it is very low end, so it will be an improvement from your current setup, but don't expect much.
Personally - I don't think it's an upgrade worth making, and I would save up until you can afford a more decent rig with a dedicated GPU.

Solution