Which geforce2 is better?

G

i want to get a Geforce 2 64mb card and i was wondering which card was better. the CREATIVE or the HERCULES 3D PROPHET II. Feedback would be greatly appreciated

Sihs

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Hercueles puts a tv-out on their cards. That makes them a little more expensive. You should consider that if you're not using a tv-out. From benchmarks, I think hercules outperforms the creative one by a small margin. It also comes in a cool blue color.

G

buy whichever ones cheapest. the frame rates will be pretty much equal between the two. unless one has a nice feature the other doesnt, just go with the cheapest one.

Smoking is a major cause of statistics.

Foolscap

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2001
I just picked up the Guillemot Herc GTS Pro 64MB DDR for about $270, it's not quite as good as the Ultra, but its also not nearly as expensive.. If you don't mind being a step away from the top of the line models (not that you'll really notice a huge difference playing most games) then go ahead and check it out.
Pennywiser is right though, the card really looks badass with the metallic blue color.
www.axiontech.com is where I picked my card up at, if your interested in looking around.

<font color=blue>Reality lies in the parameters of knowledge.</font color=blue>

TRENDING THREADS