[SOLVED] Which GPU Brand has the best cooling system ?

CeroCry

Prominent
May 25, 2019
So my situation is this: I am gonna be buying a GPU soon but don't know from which brand , as I hear different people's opinion on them.
The brands I am trying to chose from are:
Sapphire Nitro+
PowerColor.
Gigabyte.
They all have 2 fans and the card is AMD. (rx580)

Solution
Cooling depends on the model. Evga has great cooling. On the FTW models. But MSI also has great cooling, on the Gaming X model.

But there are some differences. The Gigabytes use a slightly different fan than the MSI Frozr, and when it winds up, gets (to me) a drone I'm not comfortable with. The MSI Frozr are not only quieter, but don't have the same pitch.

Both Zotac and Powercolor push the performance envelope, along with Gigabyte, they tend to have the highest stock clocks in the mid-grade cards, but consequently the fans are almost always louder as they spin faster due to slightly higher wattage output.

For the money, if just wanting cool and quiet, Asus or MSI. If you want a few more fps, then Zotac, Giga or Sapphire. Unless...

CeroCry

Prominent
May 25, 2019
Sapphire makes some of the best AMD cards on the market.
Yea but the thing is, in my country, the 4gb sapphire costs 10$ lesser than 8GB PowerColor. Should I invest in the card that will give me less overheating or get the 8GB? I mean 4 GB are plenty for 1080p gaming right?

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Cooling depends on the model. Evga has great cooling. On the FTW models. But MSI also has great cooling, on the Gaming X model.

But there are some differences. The Gigabytes use a slightly different fan than the MSI Frozr, and when it winds up, gets (to me) a drone I'm not comfortable with. The MSI Frozr are not only quieter, but don't have the same pitch.

Both Zotac and Powercolor push the performance envelope, along with Gigabyte, they tend to have the highest stock clocks in the mid-grade cards, but consequently the fans are almost always louder as they spin faster due to slightly higher wattage output.

For the money, if just wanting cool and quiet, Asus or MSI. If you want a few more fps, then Zotac, Giga or Sapphire. Unless you bump up to top-tier cards like the Gaming X or Zotac Amp Extreme etc.

Solution

CeroCry

Prominent
May 25, 2019

For the money, if just wanting cool and quiet, Asus or MSI. If you want a few more fps, then Zotac, Giga or Sapphire. Unless you bump up to top-tier cards like the Gaming X or Zotac Amp Extreme etc.
Thanks for the info man! Im gonna get the Sapphire cuz the others are for some reason dumb expensive where I live