Question Which gpu brand is the best?Asus,Msi,Gigabyte or Zotac.

Aug 23, 2018
Hey!I am new to pc building.I am planning on gtx 1660 ti and I can't decide on which gpu manufacturer Card to buy.In my country Gigabyte and Zotac are available.A good Answer will be helpful and Appreciated.

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador
Its not that simple, if anyone unilaterally says one vendor is better than another they are probably biased for some reason. Pretty much all vendors have high end cards with powerful VRMs and good coolers and lower end cards. Provide some examples of cards you are looking at and I will give you my opinion on them. But I am certainly not going to say one vendor is just plain better than another.

GSO

Apr 15, 2019
evga - I wish i went with them over MSI only because of their customer support

However if i were to choose between gigabyte and zotac I would probably lean more towards zotac. Every gigabyte card I have ever had has died on me but I have not tried their Aeorus line.

ryderbg

Reputable
Nov 28, 2014
Hi! First of all I suggest you to look for another model, like RTX2060. It is not that expensive compared to GTX1660.
But if you still want to buy GTX1660, I recommend you Gigabyte. Overall, my experience with Gigabyte products are excellent.

Aug 23, 2018
Hey GSO! In my country the RTX 2060 of Gigabyte is 30 percent more expensive and is the cheapest rtx 2060 available.There is only gigabyte and asus model available.And Asus models are really overpriced.I am a budget gamer.Any budget pc guide of 750 to 800 $$ will be very helpful to me.As I am new to build.I dont want any Defect product.I dont wanna waste my money.Thanks!

http://www.czone.com.pk/search.aspx?kw=RTX 2060

here are the few models of RTX 2060 available