[SOLVED] Which GPU is better?

Solution
Compare with same aorus waterforce
Just drw aorus rtx 2060, 2070, 2080/ti

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk
Oh, of course! DOH! Silly me.
But it's true though, as some manufacturer's premade WBs have the same, or similar power limits, and won't perform much better than the fan cooled models.

Here, Gigabyte 2080Ti vbios on some Gigabyte models:
[Take note of the Power Target, not the Power Limit(you'll almost never hit this unless you hack the vbios).]
Turbo
Gaming OC
WindForce OC
Aorus Xtreme
WaterForce WB
Xtreme WaterForce

Infydel

Prominent
Jun 21, 2019
Is Gigabyt Aorus Waterforce worth it?
or should i just settle for the triple fan version?
No, just aorus version like on my photo.
This is great card in all version.
0ea9f9179b4498db5b86472cdda5b282.jpg

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
The Waterforce would indeed yield better temps than the fan models. It's a matter of whether you're willing to spend the price for it.

IMO, the premade waterblock cards like this are a nice option if you're not comfortable with taking apart a card and slapping a WB and backplate yourself.

Problem is, some premade models don't perform any better than their fan counterparts, so you end up throwing away a crap ton of money only for lower temps. So what's the exact make and model of this card, so I can look up the specs?

Reactions: Infydel

Infydel

Prominent
Jun 21, 2019
The Waterforce would indeed yield better temps than the fan models. It's a matter of whether you're willing to spend the price for it.

IMO, the premade waterblock cards like this are a nice option if you're not comfortable with taking apart a card and slapping a WB and backplate yourself.

Problem is, some premade models don't perform any better than their fan counterparts, so you end up throwing away a crap ton of money only for lower temps. So what's the exact make and model of this card, so I can look up the specs?

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador

Oh, of course! DOH! Silly me.
But it's true though, as some manufacturer's premade WBs have the same, or similar power limits, and won't perform much better than the fan cooled models.

Here, Gigabyte 2080Ti vbios on some Gigabyte models:
[Take note of the Power Target, not the Power Limit(you'll almost never hit this unless you hack the vbios).]
Turbo
Gaming OC
WindForce OC
Aorus Xtreme
WaterForce WB
Xtreme WaterForce

Solution
Oct 15, 2019
Waterforce is great but you need that design?

No, i mean i like the Aorus in general. i was going to buy the triple fan but i saw that the one with water cooling is almost same price so i didn't know if i should go for it

Fans : https://www.newegg.com/gigabyte-gef...super&cm_re=2080_super-_-14-932-175-_-Product
Water cooling : https://www.newegg.com/gigabyte-geforce-rtx-2080-super-gv-n208saorus-w-8gc/p/N82E16814932206
I'm going for 2080 super
i just noticed that the one with water block is actually cheaper!

Infydel

Prominent
Jun 21, 2019
No, i mean i like the Aorus in general. i was going to buy the triple fan but i saw that the one with water cooling is almost same price so i didn't know if i should go for it

Fans : https://www.newegg.com/gigabyte-gef...super&cm_re=2080_super-_-14-932-175-_-Product
Water cooling : https://www.newegg.com/gigabyte-geforce-rtx-2080-super-gv-n208saorus-w-8gc/p/N82E16814932206
I'm going for 2080 super
i just noticed that the one with water block is actually cheaper!
Me too i love aorus design.