[SOLVED] Which gpu should I buy?

Dec 8, 2018
Which one do you recommend Colorful iGame GTX1070Ti Vulcan U Top HA1V or Zotac 1660 Super AMP?

They are the same price and my budget is only limited

Solution
Well, obviously the 1070 ti is significantly more capable than the 1660 Super, and Colorful is a fairly old school, trustworthy AIB partner, so if you can get customer service for Colorful products in your region that that is easily the better choice. If you can't get service, then go with the Zotac, because while the Zotac is less powerful, it is a good choice as well.

Are these new or used? What resolution are you planning to game at?
Well, obviously the 1070 ti is significantly more capable than the 1660 Super, and Colorful is a fairly old school, trustworthy AIB partner, so if you can get customer service for Colorful products in your region that that is easily the better choice. If you can't get service, then go with the Zotac, because while the Zotac is less powerful, it is a good choice as well.

Are these new or used? What resolution are you planning to game at?

Reactions: clowdy02
Solution
Dec 8, 2018
Hello I am buying them brand new. I will use it at 1080p 144hz 27 inch monitor. I have stores in my region who sells colorful. Thanks will just choose the colorful gpu then