[SOLVED] Which GPU should I get? help me please! 🥺

Nov 29, 2020
Building my first gaming PC, currently have a somewhat old intel i7 4790 CPU and I can't decide which graphics card to get. I was going to buy an RTX 2060, but they're sold out everywhere. Does anyone have any alternatives? I'm looking for a price point somewhere in the $300-$400 range. heLp!

Solution
RTX 20 cards have gone out of production. Whatever ones you find still for sale will be at inflated prices until RTX 30 become more available. I've heard that miners are back, though, so I'd prepare for a long, cold winter.
Nov 29, 2020
Building my first gaming PC, currently have a somewhat old intel i7 4790 CPU and I can't decide which graphics card to get. I was going to buy an RTX 2060, but they're sold out everywhere. Does anyone have any alternatives? I'm looking for a price point somewhere in the $300-$400 range. heLp!
Honestly, I'd hold off on buying if you can. Prices are absolutely insane on new gpus.

Joseph_138

Distinguished
RTX 20 cards have gone out of production. Whatever ones you find still for sale will be at inflated prices until RTX 30 become more available. I've heard that miners are back, though, so I'd prepare for a long, cold winter.

Solution