Which gpu should I get

litaidd

Honorable
Nov 21, 2017
I just upgrade my main system to the 8700k. So my old system which has a 5960x in it is no longer being used. I have everything else to make a 2nd system that I probably will make it my work machine. I do a lot of security related work on machine, I can't say exactly what it is, but I use a lot of virtual machines, a few professional programs that use cuda. So I'm really just trying to figure out which card I should get. I'm only willing to put about $160 into this machine since it's just my 2nd work machine. So I'm stuck between getting the gtx 780 Ti, or a gtx 1050 ti. I don't really care about power consumption or the older card being out of warranty and stuff like that I'm just interested in raw performance.The machine will also be used by someone else for gaming.

Solution
well the 780 ti beats the 1050 ti in nearly everything.

the RX480 vs 780 ti is one you want.

the 780 ti is a tiny bit faster in most things than the rx 480, but are somethings the rx is better at...but both are nearly same so grab whichever one is cheaper as you most likely wouldnt notice the performance difference.
well the 780 ti beats the 1050 ti in nearly everything.

the RX480 vs 780 ti is one you want.

the 780 ti is a tiny bit faster in most things than the rx 480, but are somethings the rx is better at...but both are nearly same so grab whichever one is cheaper as you most likely wouldnt notice the performance difference.

Solution