[SOLVED] Which GPU should i get?

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, so my question is should i upgrade to MSI GTX 1050 ti gaming x, my concern is will it have bottleneck?
Or upgrade to MSI GTX 1050 ti which in bottleneck calculator doesnt represent bottleneck? Also is the power supply enough for the upgrade?

PC specs:
i5 6500
Gigabyte B150M HD3 CF
Power supply LC500H-12 max combined wattage 500W

Solution
Hi guys, so my question is should i upgrade to MSI GTX 1050 ti gaming x, my concern is will it have bottleneck?
Or upgrade to MSI GTX 1050 ti which in bottleneck calculator doesnt represent bottleneck?
Your bottleneck calculator is BS.

There's minimal difference between different GTX 1050ti models.
If one model is classified as bottleneck and the other - no bottleneck, then obviously such calculator is not to be trusted.

And your psu is essentially 350W. But GTX 1050 ti should be fine with it.
LC-Power-LC500H-12-500W-ATX-Netzteil-500-Watt.jpg
Or upgrade to MSI GTX 1050 ti which in bottleneck calculator doesnt represent bottleneck?
Your bottleneck calculator is BS.

There's minimal difference between different GTX 1050ti models.
If one model is classified as bottleneck and the other - no bottleneck, then obviously such calculator is not to be trusted.

And your psu is essentially 350W. But GTX 1050 ti should be fine with it.
LC-Power-LC500H-12-500W-ATX-Netzteil-500-Watt.jpg

Solution
LC POWER PSUs should be avoided at all costs. They are of very poor and inferior quality. Not recommended for high-end GAMING PCs.

Get a QUALITY PSU model instead. Test the performance of your GPU and PC by using some other power supply once you upgrade. And don't buy FAKE GPUs.

PSU is the last component you might want to cheap out on, or skimp. Try to get some other high quality PSU, IF possible. Power supplies are an imperative part of your system that should not be taken lightly. Throwing in a budget PSU could result in poor power efficiency or even a wrecked system.

Don't SKIMP on the PSU,, since this is the MOST important PC component. I can't stress this enough.